Thatcham Cat 5 Trackers | Category S5 Tracking Vehicle Device System
Thatcham category S5 is the highest specification GPS stolen vehicle tracking device that is approved by insurers. Cat S5 – Recognised by all leading insurers, generally only required for high-end performance or prestige vehicles. When fitted, the owner will have total peace of mind in that if there is any unauthorised movement the 24hour monitoring centre are on the case.
We offer a mobile fitting service throughout the UK
- Thatcham Approved (Thatcham Quality Assured) CAT 5 and S5
- DRS (Driver Recognition System)
- Smart Phone APP
- Driver Recognition system
- Guard and Recover as standard by Global Telemetrics
- GPS/GSM technologies for location and communication utilising internal aerials
- 24 Hour Secure Control Centre
- Transferable from vehicle to vehicle (by a SmarTrack approved engineer only)
- Motion sensor incorporated (customer is called if the vehicle is moved without the DRS)
- Battery Disconnect Warning (customer is called if the vehicle battery is disconnected)
- Low vehicle battery warning (customer is texted if vehicle battery runs low)
- Onboard internal rechargeable battery back-up
- 3-year manufacturers warranty
- Remote immobilisation at Police request
- Free Global Telemetrics Android/Apple App for locations
- Transferable (by SmarTrack approved engineer)
The Clifford Connect 5 Cat s5 Tracker has attained the highest Thatcham accreditation for tracking devices. The system includes an online account, Driver Recognition System to protect against key theft and remote immobilisation.
Thatcham Category s5 Quality Assured tracking device ideal for cars, vans, HGVs, and leisure vehicles including motorhomes, and comes with two Driver Recognition System tags. You have the ability to view the location of your vehicle on a secure online account.
The device is monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by the Global Telemetrics Secure Control Centre. You will receive an alert if your vehicles is moved without the DRS tag being present, or if the battery runs low or is disconnected. It will have the ability to be immobilised at police request.
Fully transferable between vehicles, and can be subscribed with multiple options including monthly Direct Debit.
Secure online account to view locations of your vehicle subscription:
£199.00 per year Inclusive of VAT (includes guard and recovery)
£599.00 for duration of vehicle ownership or
Direct Debit £16.99 per month (2 months payment taken upon setup)